Wednesday, December 22, 2010

perhaps 3 a.m, I heard my mom cried for help at midnight.
I heard a groan of pain.
I was afraid and felt quite helpless.
My mom keep sobbing and said that she felt painful.
I seldom saw my dad looked afraid or nervous, but this time was an exception.
The once my mom cried, the once my heartburn.
We can't wait any longer, so that dad and Jiu sent mom to 24 hours clinic in Teluk Intan.
Yong and I just stayed at home and waiting for their good news.
I told myself not to cry, cause it was useless.
I didn't know whether it's useful, but I kept chanted the incantations.
We made a phone call to Jiu.
"Don't worry... Mom is better now. We will take care of her, sleep early and don't worry... OK?"
7.18a.m.
I saw mom lying on her bad with Jiu
In an instant, I felt that my mom like a baby, a baby who really need her family love.
Honestly, I'm scare... I wish my mom can be a very healthy person.
We love you, mom.
We do.
I promise you, forever and always.

5 comments:

  1. 妈妈有你们这样关心她的家人
    她也会很快好起来的

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it happening at 21st morning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你妈妈会很快好起来,早日康复的;
    因为有你们的关心与关怀。
    替传汶的妈妈加油打气。

    ReplyDelete
  4. is everythimh all right now?hope ur mum recover soon~
    you n ur family should be strong to be the suppoter for ir mum~

    加油~

    ReplyDelete